Minneapolis, Minn., June 15, 2015 – ProHost USA, a national program administrator specializing in restaurant insurance for over 25 years, is pleased to announce a partnership with Gleason Technology to provide a web-based, patented inspection platform that helps prevent and/or reduce slips and falls. Read more
As we trek up North to the land of maple leafs for the 5th Annual Food Regulatory & Quality Assurance Summit, hosted by Strategy Institute (www.strategyinstitute.com); Rooney Gleason, president/CEO of Gleason Technology, delivers his talk on “Big Data” in a crowd of more than 150 that include the likes of the CFIA (Canada Food Inspection Agency) and FDA (Food & Drug Administration) as well as senior leadership for a number of other Canadian and United States-based distribution and manufacturing companies.
iPhone Inspection App
(PRWEB) September 12, 2014
As Apple announces the release of their new iPhone 6, many people ponder the usability and user-friendly features (http://www.zdnet.com/apple-announces-iphone-6-better-specs-new-features-larger-screen-sizes-7000033370/ ) that are provided. Besides their 17.5% and 37.5% screen increase, the most notable feature for Gleason Technology is their Near Field Communications (NFC) capabilities, which is the key ingredient for their already popular GleasonCCPi inspection platform. Read more
SAN ANTONIO–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Argo Group US Inc., a subsidiary of Argo Group International Holdings, Ltd. (NASDAQ: AGII), an international underwriter of specialty insurance and reinsurance products, announced today that it has completed an investment in Gleason Technology, a technology solutions company that provides automated inspection, food safety and related capabilities to various industries in domestic and international markets. The investment by Argo Group will enable Gleason Technology to accelerate sales growth and broaden its technology offerings. Read more
Get the Newsletter!
- Food Standards Scotland declares E. coli outbreak officially overFood Standards Scotland (FSS) has issued a statement on its involvement with a multi-agency Incident Management Team (IMT), chaired by Health Protection Scotland, which had been investigating an outbreak of E. coli O157 in Scotland. FSS announced that the team “has stood down” as of Sept. 5, when it declared the outbreak over, and that FSS... […]
- CDC: 89 Hep A cases from 7 states linked to imported strawberriesAccording to an update posted Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are now 89 people with Hepatitis A being reported from seven states. That’s an increase of 20 cases and one additional state from the most recent announcement on Sept. 1. Thirty-nine people have been hospitalized in connection with this outbreak,... […]
- Hawaii’s Hepatitis A outbreak tops 250; more cases likelyNew victims in the Hawaii Hepatitis A outbreak linked to frozen, imported scallops continue to be identified, with the case count hitting 252 as of Wednesday. More than one-quarter of those people, 66, have had symptoms so severe that they required hospitalization, according to the weekly update from the Hawaii State Department of Health. The outbreak... […]
941 Menoher Blvd.
Johnstown, PA 15905
101 Greenwood Ave.
Jenkintown, PA 19046
- Planet Fitness: A New System for Increasing Walkthrough Accountability
- ProHost Offers Solution-Based Technology to Reduce Slip/Fall Accidents
- Piggly Wiggly Company Improves General Liability with GleasonESP
- New Metrics for Measuring Employee Behavior – Big Data on the Floor
- Gleason Technology Announces GleasonCCPi for iPhone 6