Get the Newsletter!
- Food Standards Scotland declares E. coli outbreak officially overFood Standards Scotland (FSS) has issued a statement on its involvement with a multi-agency Incident Management Team (IMT), chaired by Health Protection Scotland, which had been investigating an outbreak of E. coli O157 in Scotland. FSS announced that the team “has stood down” as of Sept. 5, when it declared the outbreak over, and that FSS... […]
- CDC: 89 Hep A cases from 7 states linked to imported strawberriesAccording to an update posted Thursday by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there are now 89 people with Hepatitis A being reported from seven states. That’s an increase of 20 cases and one additional state from the most recent announcement on Sept. 1. Thirty-nine people have been hospitalized in connection with this outbreak,... […]
- Hawaii’s Hepatitis A outbreak tops 250; more cases likelyNew victims in the Hawaii Hepatitis A outbreak linked to frozen, imported scallops continue to be identified, with the case count hitting 252 as of Wednesday. More than one-quarter of those people, 66, have had symptoms so severe that they required hospitalization, according to the weekly update from the Hawaii State Department of Health. The outbreak... […]
941 Menoher Blvd.
Johnstown, PA 15905
101 Greenwood Ave.
Jenkintown, PA 19046
- Planet Fitness: A New System for Increasing Walkthrough Accountability
- ProHost Offers Solution-Based Technology to Reduce Slip/Fall Accidents
- Piggly Wiggly Company Improves General Liability with GleasonESP
- New Metrics for Measuring Employee Behavior – Big Data on the Floor
- Gleason Technology Announces GleasonCCPi for iPhone 6